F1 for 2005 has now started. Free Practice 1 is currently in progress (1100-1200 EDT), official live timing can be found here.
My predictions for the year:
- Schumacher will be World Champion yet again
- The McLaren duo of Montoya and Raikkonen will offer some competition but will be let down by reliability issues
- Webber will reach a few podiums but won't be a championship contender
- Alonso in the Renault will win a few GPs this year
- And Villenueve will open his mouth and put his foot in it at least 4 times, before May... then again, that isn't hard to predict.