Friday, December 30, 2005

Damn this sickness crap...

Well, it is nearly confirmed as to why I have been feeling quite shit for a while now. It seems that I have contracted the Epstein-Barr virus, the virus that causes Glandular Fever.

I have the extremely sore throat, aches and pains, headaches and lethargy and can expect to have it for a couple of more weeks at least. Then comes the time when just the lethargy will continue on for six weeks or more and possibly flare up in the future. Oh yay.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Well from personal experience, make sure you rest as much as you can. I didn't rest with glandular fever. In fact I was working 14 - 16 hour days during the week when it really flared up.

Then I played a game of indoor soccer just 1 week after confirmation that I had the virus (I slept for that whole week).

I've never been the same since.