Please review the 2 sections below and come up with your best answers.
Section A: What 4 cars would you love to have in your garage and why, if money were no object?
Section B: What 4 cars would you love to have in your garage and why, on a budget of $500,000?
- Bugatti Veyron - just because it is the pinnacle of current automotive technology
- McLaren F1 - The first car that made the jump from sports car to super car, yet can be still used as a daily driver. Plus the 3 seats makes it practical for family use... well, my family anyway.
- 1956 Chevrolet Corvette - I think every boy has that one car he always liked to draw, the 1956 Corvette was the first car I remember trying to draw. I would go through heaps of pieces of paper drawing it over and over again.
- BMW X5 3.0d - Something to take the kids to school and trundle down the the shops.
- Subaru Liberty GT STi - Combination of sports tourer and family car.
- R34 Nissan Skyline GTR - Something to go nuts in.
- 1956 Chevrolet Corvette - As above.
- Ford Territory - Something to load up for the holidays or trips to the shops