Friday, May 12, 2006

F-day tomorrow...

Yay! Since moving from the in-laws place and into the new house I have been without Foxtel. Tomrrow it has a triumphant return...

Somewhere between 12 and 5 (don't you just love that?) a Foxtel 'technician' will turn up and do his thing.

*sniff* I can't wait to have FoxSports, ESPN, Fuel and the Comedy Channel back. The Stargate SG-1 marathons on TV1 have also been missed.

I know I may sound like a bit of a TV junky, I don't actually spend that much time actively (or inactively) watching TV. With sporting events, I put something on and do stuff around the house and only really sit down for small stints. Although if it is a good game of football or a Twenty20 from Chennai, the stays on the lounge do get longer. And with the World Cup on soon (28 days), some quality soccer (yes Tom, same as football for you) will be worth watching.

And in Calvin's favour, Nick Jr. will also be back. I just hope that in these formative years he doesn't end up like the TDK kid... Must keep an eye on that.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I hope your TV blows up....:o)

Craig said...

It already has... Lucky we have a spare.

BTW The test between England and Sri Lanka is a cracker :)

BTW2 You seem to be channeling K...