Saturday, June 17, 2006

Weather...

When is this damn weather going to change into a more wintry situation. These clear nights and cold mornings are getting a little tiresome. As I type my fingers are quite numb from this cold. I know I should still be in bed, but I have a mission to organise some reticulation supplies to install tomorrow. That means lawns out the back aren't too far away.

I just checked the current temps and it is still -1.4 at Jandakot (we seem to have similar temperatures to there) and it got down to a low of -3.4 at 6:15 this morning. Brrrr...

For those of you that live in an environment that receives snow through winter, I don not envy you, you can have your white Christmas and stick it. :)

If someone wants to buy me a present, one of these would be appreciated...

1 comment:

Tom said...

Funny how people are. As I read this in Turin, the weather is balmy at 24 degrees after 6pm, and very humid on account of the lack of wind and heavy atmosphere keeping the heat in.

I long for a nice dry, cool day.

I'm sweating like the proverbial pig (do pigs even sweat?) and all I'm doing is exercising my fingers.

Coming from Perth where the Freo Doctor sorts things outin the afternoon, this is a terrible and unpleasant place to be.

And it SNOWS in winter here!