Thursday, July 13, 2006

Song Shuffle Magic 8-ball

I found this on another blog somewhere and gave it a try for myself. Some strange but accurate answers.

Simple directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and see what you come up with in answer to the following questions.

How does the world see you?
Funky Shit - The Prodigy I think this is cool...

Will I have a happy life?
Secrets - Grinspoon Tell me dammit!

What do my friends really think of me?
Eon Blue Apocalypse - Tool I don't know how to interpret this...

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica Does this mean I am unattainable or should not even be considered?

How can I make myself happy?
Extreme Human Behaviour - George Carlin Hahaha, it is strangely true

What should I do with my life?
Don't Panic - Coldplay Douglas Adams' influence lives on...

Will I ever have children?
Thank You - The Whitlams Poignant

What is some good advice for me?
People are Paople - Depeche Mode I think there is something in that for all of us... I just don't know what as of yet.

How will I be remembered?
Dynamite - Jamiroquai Do I go off with a bang? Or should I be handled with care lest I take you fingers off?

What do I think my current theme song is?
Battle of Who Could Care Less - Ben Folds Five Is this saying I may be a bit self absorbed at present...

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
King For A Day - Jamiroquai They're just jealous of me :)

What song will play at my funeral?
Gone - Ben Folds I will be...

What type of women do you like?
Holiday in Spain - Counting Crows Hmmm does this mean I like Spanish women? Or British trollops that holiday in Ibiza? I hope the former...

What is my day going to be like?
Outlaw Torn - Metallica Surprisingly accurate, nuts already... and after less than 5 hours sleep, it is even worse

No comments: