Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My ears! My ears!

From News.com.au:

BE warned: Peter Andre and Jordan's appalling new duet is four minutes and twenty-two seconds you will never get back.



A recording of the Australian singer and his ultra-tanned bimbo wife singing the song "A Whole New World'' has been doing the industry email rounds in recent days.



Apparently set to end up on a Christmas covers album in the UK, the tabloid couple ramble tragically through the song they danced to at their wedding last year.




I thought I would give it a listen thinking 'it can't be that bad'....







Well I was wrong. Very very very wrong. I think I need to listen to some Hendrix or Black Sabbath turned up to 11 just to cleanse my ears of that awful rubbish. Some people should never be allowed near a microphone.

No comments: