Thursday, June 07, 2007

What a fucking joke...

"I saw the ad for electric scissors during an episode of The Simple Life, which is a show that glorifies these two rich, giggling cunts who have no respect for anybody -- just vile people, awful human beings who get away with everything because they're rich...and then the blonde one'll blow you, apparently. But here's the thing: I saw that ad for electric scissors during one of the highest-rated shows in America, about these two rich fuckin' mean pieces of shit, and I vowed that I'm gonna retain that image every time I hear President Bush say 'The terrorists hate our freedom.' You know what? I hate our freedom. Me. Little old me, I'm an American (and) I fuckin' hate it. We are assholes, man." - David Cross, It's Not Funny

I thought that when Paris Hilton was sentenced to jail, the world might be coming to their senses and start treating that rich giggling cunt the same way the rest of us are. But it seems that some people are more equal than others:

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was released from prison on Thursday for medical reasons after serving just over three days of a 23-day sentence but she will be confined to her home for 40 days, officials said.

Steve Whitmore of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office said Hilton had been "reassigned" though he declined to give specific information on her medical condition for privacy reasons.

So due to some mystery medical issue after just 3 days of her 23 day sentence, she gets to go home and stay there for 40 more days. I'm sure being confined to home at Paris' place is a bit different to the rest of us.

What medical condition can show up in just 3 days of being in prison. 23 hours of her day are spent in her cell. Ummm... at what point does detox side-effects kick in after stopping drug use? Am I just starting a vicious rumour, maybe so, but it does seem a little fishy to me...

No comments: